HOW TO JOIN
Membership runs from Jan-Dec, and new members are always very welcome. . Please see 2019 prices below (contact Club for further details as we offer the option of paying by standing order interest-free over 10 months):-
5 day £485
*29 years old £405
*28 years old £345
*27 years old £285
*26 years old £235
*22 – 25 years old £190
*18 – 21 years old £145
*13 – 17 years old £70
*12 and under £30
Social members £5
NB: Subscriptions include affiliation to the Golf Union of Wales, and insurance whilst playing on the course
*Please note that ages are calculated by age as at 1st January 2019
Benefits of being a member
- CONGU handicap
- Membership of the Golf Union of Wales
- Subscriptions can be paid via 10 interest-free monthly payments
- Insurance whilst playing at Welshpool
- Discounted green fees at other James Braid courses
- Reciprocal discounted golf with 6 other local Golf Clubs
- Discounted buggy hire
- The facility to sign in up to 3 guests per visit at a discounted rate
- Full calendar of competitions and matches throughout the year
- Ability to book competitions in advance via online tee booking system
- Catering and bar facilities available throughout the day
- Never play off temporary greens
- Tee times always readily available
- A course with quick drainage which is hardly ever closed
How to Join
Telephone: 01938 850249
Welshpool Golf Club has an active membership of around 200 members. Our men’s, ladies, seniors and junior sections offer a full competition fixture schedule aimed at accommodating players of all abilities.
The club is a member of the Mid Wales Golf Association and is affiliated to the Association of James Braid courses.
The juniors link into the Montgomeryshire Junior Forum which incorporates an excellent development programme. The Seniors section is a member of the Offa's Dyke league which is an extension of an association of other clubs within a 30 mile radius and with whom we organise annual matchplay competitions on a home and away basis.
The Ladies Section also has a very varied schedule and are members of the Mid Wales County Golf Association.
To apply for membership please download application form and forward to the club secretary.